Can My Child Improve from C6 to A1 for O Levels Physics, Even If They Are Barely Passing Now?
Get a head start with our physics crash course this Dec 2017 holidays!
Hi Parent! I’m Mr. Eric!
I noticed that students ALWAYS make the SAME mistakes.
Over and over again. They throw away EASY 15-25 marks, which can make the difference between C6 and A1. Let me give you a few examples.
- In the MCQ segment: Students don’t manage their time well for MCQs. They only have 1.5 minutes for EACH question. If you are stuck, just SKIP it! Many students frequently get stuck at a difficult question, and don’t have enough time to solve the EASY questions behind!
- In the Structured Questions segment: Lacking specific keywords in their answers which causes them to lose 5-10 marks each exam! Just write the specific keywords that examiners are looking for! Write longer answers instead of short 3-5 word answers!
- Unaware of CRUCIAL chemical formulas that KEEP COMING OUT for exams!
- Spending too little time on important topics like Electrolysis and Waves.
You can get 3-5 more marks for EACH point above. Just by working on these 5 points, you can add up to 25 marks!! That’s 5 grades! That’s how my students improve from C6 to A1!
One of my students improved from F9 to A1 in one year!
It’s definitely possible.
Let me share with you how he did it.
It’s something that MOE does not emphasise enough…
He lacked a key ingredient that prevented him from scoring…
A secret that really is, the key to success!
A common factor that I observe in ALL my successful students. From my years of experience.
And I’ll share it with you here.
It’s all about MOTIVATION!
The one biggest factor is how MOTIVATED your child is!
If your child is motivated, they will spend more time studying and less time using their handphones. They will not dread their Ten Year Series. They will not be tired all the time and drag themselves to school and tuition.
They will WANT To study by themselves!
Hence, I will be organising a Physics Crash Course Camp to prepare students who will be taking their O/N Levels.
Who is suitable for this intensive head start camp?
This camp will be suitable for students who:
- Did poorly this year and wants to do well next year
- Wants to score and get A for O levels
- Wants to start revising early and be prepared
- Needs to revise the key Physics concepts
- Wants to learn the key words to apply during exams
- Wants to know the mind maps and short cuts to use
If your child did well this year and is 100% confident of getting an A for the O Levels, great! There really is no need for them to attend my course.
If not, please do consider attending my course. It will benefit them greatly. I’ve carefully selected the key topics that are BOUND to come out for the O levels exams. If anything, your child should come just to learn these topics.
Featured on Straits Times!
By the way, Bright Culture Group’s crash courses was recently featured in the Straits Times. (Read more here)
What your child will get during this camp:
5 days of INTENSIVE REVISION
15 packed and solid hours of teaching
Carefully selected practice papers that contains questions most likely to be tested! Make sure your child does this before going exams…
150+ sample questions to make sure they are familiar with concepts
Motivational stories to INSPIRE them!
Clear all doubts about any concepts they don’t understand
Ask any questions they have
Learn all the tips my top students use to ace their exams
SPOT QUESTIONS that will come out for the exams
The group size will be capped at 10 students and seats are filling fast.
Money Back – No Risk For You!
To make you and your child more comfortable, we have a money back for our camps. If you feel that my teaching is not up to expectations, let me know right after the first lesson. I will refund you 100% of the camp fees. I do this to make sure every student and parent is happy and satisfied.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Turning Effects of Forces
- Work, Energy and Power
- Kinetic Model of Matter
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Transfer of thermal Energy
- Waves Properties
- EM spectrum
- Current electricity
- DC Circuit
- Practical Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
Tuesday Friday 10 to 1pm
The last I checked, other “branded” tuition centres were charging MORE THAN DOUBLE THIS PRICE! (Why is it so expensive? The high rentals could be a reason…)
Each day will cost $149. If you sign up for all 5 days, the Crash Course will cost a total of $745
Each day will cost $149. If you sign up for all 5 days, the Crash Course will cost a total of $745.
Early Bird Special!
Sign ups 2 weeks before start of the course will get a special $50 discount, for a final price of $695!
* Please note that 100% payment up front is required to confirm your seat. Payment details to follow.
We also have Chemistry Crash Courses.
2 subjects – 10% off both courses
About the teacher
Mr Eric is a current full time MOE teacher with 8 years of full time teaching experience. He is a competent and patient educator and has guided many students to achieve their maximum potential in Physics. His effective teaching pedagogies comprises building strong foundation in conceptual understanding and developing critical thinking skills to help students build confidence and capacity to meet the demands and rigour of the syllabus.
He has a Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering and has been teaching tuition since he was in JC.